Benefits of Working with ESI's Services Team
- Short term access to experienced engineers to cover peak loads in CFD/CAE projects
- Attractive cost structure
- Resources available worldwide in various engineering disciplines
- Highly experienced project managers worldwide as the direct contact in local language
- Access to latest technology trends to cover simulation of new and innovative development projects
- The most appropriate approach in CFD simulation, matching your project schedule and budget
CFD Consulting Solutions
Solutions for Computational Fluid Dynamics Applications with Specialized Engineering Services
With over 20 years of experience in simulation technology, ESI CFD Consulting Services provide innovative solutions to complex CFD simulation challenges ranging from automotive to aerospace and defense applications.
This highly specialized team consists of engineers and scientists in all areas of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and has access to most commercial solvers. ESI CFD Consulting Services provide customized and cost-effective solutions in a variety of aspects of Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) & Multiphysics. ESI CFD Consulting Services are comprised of over 100 CFD experts located throughout offices in the US, Europe and Asia. By placing this team of experts throughout the globe we can address any type of project and develop customized solutions, while remaining cost effective for our clients.
ESI Group gained its CFD expertise across various applications by conducting cost-effective design studies to solve industry specific problems. ESI Group's experienced CFD experts will work one-on one with customers in applying CFD technology to prove and improve designs on the computer and provide an analysis report detailing the study and discussing the results. We provide model templates to automate and streamline your CFD processes so that you have full control over your end product in a shorter time. These applications projects can range from meshing to model set-up to complete CFD modeling projects in the area of fluid dynamics, heat exchanges and associated physics.
Research & Development Projects
ESI Group continuously renews its engineering expertise by conducting R&D projects in cooperation with universities and the most advanced research laboratories. These consist of mid-term technological "proof of concept" programs co-funded by government and industrial partners. Through this interaction with various research partners, ESI Group is involved in numerous leading-edge technology projects worldwide. The project process includes setting-up physics model, validation of model, report generation and analysis and fine tuning the software GUI as per customer requirement.
Independent Service Provider
- In-House Engineering Services
- On-Site CFD/CAE and Program Support
- Commercial Software Development & Distribution
- Customized Software Application Development
Efficient Process of Proven Capability
- Offshore high speed modeling
- Root Cause analysis using DOE methodology (Six Sigma Black Belt)
- Develop/Design recommendations for design actions
- Data Management & Data Mining
Other Unique Capabilities
- 1D modeling
- 1D-3D coupling
- Open FOAM based solutions
- User & provider of "CFD adjoint" shape optimization code
- Customized software application development